Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Moving Along At A Snails Clip...

Time to share what we've been up to for the past little bit. Not too much...some progress, but not what I anticipated. I might add that I think the dry spell has passed.

I originally intended to post some pics, but alas, the handy button won't work, so I'll just say that we've had snow, ice, more snow, rain, snow and a bit more rain!

We've also managed to get the spiral stairs installed, a hole cut into the upstairs wall for an entrance, and most of the walls framed to enclose it. One more good day of work and I should have all the framing done. That's about all I have to post for the time being, but hopefully will be able to put some pics up soon.

Until the next time...if you want to be right, then do right!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools