Monday, April 02, 2007

A Good Step Forward...

Things have moved forward at a good clip. We had come to a point of not having the funds to get much done until someone jumped in and assisted with a bit of financial and physical help. All the siding is up and the roof is complete. New guttering was also provided.

I've made a temporary door until I can get a real one built. Now I will be in the process of sealing everything from the pad to the eve's. The window's will be the next project I will start on concerning the addition, and the insulation and drywall will soon follow.

In the meantime, I will be working on the cabinets for the kitchen, getting the walls ready for paint and setting things in place for the new floor treatment, which will be bamboo.
I plan of getting some pix posted of the progress to date in the next couple of days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools